I first met Joey Wolffer during a Sunday jaunt out west for Palm Beach polo, and was introduced to her as someone I must meet. I now know why. She is the creator behind The Styleliner, a mobile shopping destination that's worth keeping on your radar. She's creatively created a pop up boutique on wheels by refurbishing a twenty-foot potato chip truck and filling it to the brim with extraordinary accessories. This unique mobile shopping experience offers global finds that Joey personally discovers and hand picks throughout her world travels. This summer she'll be hitting the road and heading up north to the Hamptons, but no worries my Palm Beach friends, she'll be back local on a curbside near you for next season.
Luxe List: Top 10 with Joey Wolffer
1. Travel destination that inspires you most: Morocco and Rio De janeiro, both are so rich in culture and history. I walked into the souk in FEZ (the original and most famous souk) and my senses went crazy with the colors and smells of the silk, leathers, and spices! The landscape across Morocco was also inspiring, changing from bright orange desert to mountains to barren land and then luscious oasis'. Rio is full of life and its energy is exuded everywhere from the people to the music, fashion and the beaches. Fashion is bold and colorful in Rio and without boundaries. The hippie market in Rio is by far my favorite. You can get the most incredibly interesting pieces from local artisans and designers. One designer is more fun and interesting than the next!
2. Style icon: At the moment it's Talitha Getty.
3. Favorite Designer: I am most inspired by Alexander McQueen, but I love Philip Lim as far as wearability goes.
4. Most Treasured Item: My Step-grandmother' five strand Chanel Faceted Austrian crystal necklace with rondels. Its from the 40's and is the perfect addition to any outfit.
5. Favorite Palm Beach restaurant: I really like the sushi at Echo.
6. Quick Getaway: Turks and Caicos for my bachelorette
7. Cocktail After 6: Gin and tonic, Im like an old man!
8. Daily Websites You Visit: I always go to style.com and NY mag, but Im kind of old school and really like print. I look to British Elle, French Vogue and the french magazine Numero! British Elle has great editorial but also mixes high and low end beautifully while French Vogue and Numero have INCREDIBLE editorial and photography.
I also really like the Italian Vogue accesories issue that comes out twice a year.
9. Most desired accessory for summer: This AMAZING clutch I designed with Laetitia Stanfield of Roarke NY. Its a fabulous mixture of materials and has a huge tassel! Its going to be amazing!
10. Favorite Hamptons spot: Gibson Beach in Sagaponack at 6pm just as the sun is beginning to go down and the people have left the beach.