- 4 ounces Lunetta Prosecco
- 2 ounces Lindemans Pomme (Green Apple) Lambic
- ½ ounce Monin Honey Syrup
- 2 ounces hand shaken whipped cream
Dip rim of champagne flute into honey syrup and then into cinnamon sugar to rim the glass. Pour honey syrup, Prosecco and lambic into a shaker over ice. Stir with spoon 10 times. Strain into champagne flute. Top with 2 spoonfuls of whipped cream. Dust with cinnamon sugar.
Homemade Whipped Cream
(Makes six toppings)
- 4 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 dash vanilla
Pour all ingredients into shaker. Shake vigorously 25 times. Refrigerate and reshake as needed.
Created by Morton’s Vice President Wine & Spirits Tylor Field, and Mixologist and Certified Sommelier Sara Fasolino.