The bewitched minds at Tanzy in Boca Raton have concocted a delightfully haunting brew that has a dash of liquid nitrogen for an eerie smoky effect. The 189 Degrees C cocktail is perfect for Halloween; there is an alcohol-free version, as well. (561-922-6699, tanzyrestaurant.com)
- 2½ oz. Champagne Moët & Chandon Imperial
- 1½ oz. Japanese Orange-Key-Lime-Tangerine Sour
- 1½ oz. Rare Tea Cellars Pharaoh’s Ancient Lemon Infused Belvedere Vodka
- ½ oz. Grand Marnier Cuvee Centenaire
- ½ oz. Agave Nectar
- A La Minute Ginger-Citrus Sorbet
Freeze by whisking in Liquid Nitrogen. Garnish with sliced citrus that has been soaked in ginger syrup, then ‘deep fried’ in Liquid Nitrogen.
Recipe and image courtesy of Tanzy.