In Delray Beach, the Seagate Hotel and Spa is reeving up for spa-tacular summer savings. With discounted massages and packages below, this spa is ready to rumble.
- On July 20, enjoy a special event with Saks Fifth Avenue as beauty experts give tips and present hot looks for the summer. From 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., enjoy 50-minute facials for $125, including wine and light fare along with pool access for the day. Call ahead to make sure you don’t miss this summer special.
- Need to catch up with your girlfriends? With the Girls Just Want to Have Wine package, you and your friends can enjoy a 50-minute Chardonnay pedicure, a 50-minute Merlot anti-aging facial, a 25-minute Cabernet body polish and a 50-minute grape seed renewal body massage. The package retails around $600 but is available at Seagate for $462.
- The $100 Mojito Mani and Pedi Package includes 80 minutes of hand and foot tropical treatment plus sweet mojito sips. Relax while the sugar cane scrub revitalizes your hands and palms, a lime oil and hot stone massage for the legs and feet helps de-stress and the aromas of fresh mint and peppermint essential oil awaken the body.
- Last but not least, the Seagate Spa Summer Package is a summer blockbuster wrapped into three separate treatments. It starts with a 50-minute aloe cucumber facial, followed by an 80-minute mojito mani and pedi and ending with your choice of the 80-minute Seagate signature rain massage or an 80-minute hot shell massage. This $342 deal is three and a half hours long.
Whichever package you choose, prepare to leave your worries at the door.
- For more information or to book a treatment, call 561-665-4950 or visit theseagatehotel.com.