Embark on new culinary adventures with The Spice and Tea Exchange in Boca Raton (561-910-1289). These four best-selling specialty spice blends will breathe new life into routine home recipes. Your taste buds can thank us later.
Versatile Italian seasoning
- Brush chicken with olive oil and coat with spices before cooking.
Add to olive oil and vinegar for a tasty bread dip.
Regional seasoning from the Middle East
- Sprinkle on flat bread or pita.
- Add to hummus, tabouli or salads.
All-purpose blend with a zesty, cool flavor
- Brush on pork, white fish or salmon before cooking.
- Add to sour cream or yogurt for a great dip.
Bloody Mary Mix
Cocktail-inspired blend with a kick
- Add one teaspoon per glass for the perfect drink, or rim a glass for extra flavor.
- Soak chicken in tomato juice, add spice, then bake.
Photos by Reynaldo Martin