Palm Beach Illustrated wants to see how you enjoy Summer in South Florida with our Pinterest contest. Up for grabs is a restaurant gift card and other goodies from the Palm Beach Illustrated office.
The rules of the contest are simple:
- Follow Palm Beach Illustrated on Pinterest.
- Create a board titled “Summer in South Florida” and start pinning!
- Pin anything that reminds you of living the Palm Beach lifestyle: images of food, nature, events, local hotspots, fashion—anything goes!
- Be sure to mark all your posts with #PBISummer.
- Take a look at our Pinterest boards to get an idea of what we’re looking for.
- On August 1, we will select a winner based on creativity and the overall look of the board.
- Email a link of your completed Pinterest board to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For guidance, below are a few examples of "pin"-able pics. Happy pinning!
Downtown West Palm Beach's Independence Day celebration, Fourth on Flalger, has long been a Palm Beach summertime tradition.
With the onset of summer, sea turtles emerge from the Atlantic to nest along South Florida beaches. For natives, newbies and visitors alike, turtle walks with the Loggerhead Marinelife Center are a Summer in South Florida bucketlist must.
|Exploring the waterways by kayak is a summer pastime here in South Florida.|
|A refreshing cocktail is always a good choice in steamy South Florida.|