Get a jump on holiday shopping while supporting local businesses and community programs at the Junior League of the Palm Beaches' third annual Deck the Palms Holiday Market. Held November 23 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center, the annual bazaar brings together local and international artisans, clothiers, jewelers, gifteries, culinary vendors and small businesses for a one-stop shopping opportunity with decidedly Palm Beach flair. Whether you're searching for that perfect hostess gift for season or a personalized piece of jewelry, dozens of vendors will offer an array of goods for the selective shopper, with more merchants joining daily. (For a list of participating vendors to date, click here).
|One of Deck the Palms' vendors, Tortuga Palm Beach, makes nautical-inspired pieces like this gold anchor clasp bracelet ($30).|
Gourmet concessions and a cash bar will make this more event than shopping trip, while a VIP hour will give guests an opportunity to shop before crowds arrive.
- Deck the Palms will take place Saturday, November 23 at the Palm Beach County Convention Center.
- Tickets cost $7 for general admission, $25 for VIP access.
- VIP shopping runs from 9-10:30 a.m.; general admission is from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Proceeds from admission will benefit Junior League of the Palm Beaches’ community programs, directly affecting children at the Nelle Smith Residence for Girls, Vita Nova and Girls Empowerment and Mentoring Sessions (GEMS) with the Department of Juvenile Justice.
- For more information or to purchase tickets, visit jlpb.org.
- For a complete listing of participating vendors, click here.