Doctor Category: Cancer Specialists
Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute (FCS) has built a national reputation for providing world-class cancer care in community settings.
Our outstanding team of highly trained physicians, clinicians, and staff share a commitment to delivering exceptional and compassionate patient care. We are on the forefront of clinical research, which enhances our ability to provide our patients with the most advanced treatments and cutting-edge technologies.
Our state-of-the-art facilities are designed to provide convenient access to the treatments and services patients need under one roof, including diagnostic imaging, centralized pathology laboratory, inhouse oral oncolytic specialty pharmacy, interventional radiology, and care management.
We salute these 11 outstanding physicians recognized by Palm Beach Illustrated as top doctors providing world-class treatment for all forms of cancers and blood disorders to the residents of Palm Beach County.
• BETH BYRON, M.D. – specializing in breast, lung and ovarian cancers
• HOWARD M. GOODMAN, M.D. – specializing in gynecologic disorders
• ANTONELLA LEARY, M.D. – specializing in female cancers
• ELISABETH A. MCKEEN, M.D., F.A.C.P. – specializing in high risk breast cancer and genetics
• CARISA PEARCE, M.D. – specializing in cancer rehabilitation
• SHACHAR PELES, M.D. – specializing in benign and malignant hematology
• NEAL E. ROTHSCHILD, M.D. – specializing in melanoma and lung cancer
• NAPOLEAN SANTOS, D.O. – specializing in blood disorders and lymphomas
• AVRAM J. SMUKLER, M.D. – specializing in clinical research
• DANIEL L. SPITZ, M.D., F.A.C.P. – specializing in ovarian cancer and clinical trials
• GERALD ZEMEL, M.D. – specializing in endovascular surgery