- This event has passed.
Farmer’s Table North Palm Beach is Reopening!
May 18, 2020
Farmer’s Table is reopening in North Palm Beach on Monday, May 18
In-Restaurant & Outdoor Dining at 25% Capacity!
Serving lunch, dinner, happy hour & weekend brunch
Farmer’s Table is committed to the safety of guests and team members with health measures including:
• All team members handling food will wear gloves at all times & will change them frequently.
• Hand-washing will be frequent and thorough
• We will be preforming pre-shift staff wellness checks
• Tables will be at least 6 ft. apart
• We will provide single use menus
• Any guests displaying COVID-19 symptoms will be asked to leave
Farmer’s Table North Palm Beach
Hours of Operation Effective Monday, May 18
Monday–Thursday: 11am-10pm (Happy Hour 3pm-6pm)
Friday: 11am-11pm (Happy Hour 3pm-6pm)
Saturday: 10am-11pm (Brunch Available 10am-3pm)
Sunday: 10am-9pm (Brunch Available 10am-3pm)
Please visit OpenTable or call 561.691.3430 to reserve your table.
Reservations are strongly recommended.
951 US-1, North Palm Beach, FL 33408