The Loggerhead Marinelife Center is taking the turtle show on the road, but this time, but this time turning its attention to the world of haute couture for #LMCFashBash on Thursday, August 27 from 6-8 p.m. Hosted by The Gardens Mall, the fashion party will take place in the Grand Court, and will get local personalities and fashionistas to strut their stuff on the cat—er, turtlewalk, modeling some of the season’s most coveted looks from Ferragamo, Lilly Pulitzer, J.McLaughlin, and more.
The fashion-forward party will also include a fabulous spread of gastronomic delight, craft cocktails, and one of the best raffles to happen all summer. And as the event name suggests, #LMCFashBash is a social media-powered event. As incentive to power up that Instagram app, The Gardens Mall will be giving away some rather fabulous retailer prizes, and champagne for the best fashion-inspired photos—so be sure to include those hashtags. Following the two-hour fashion fun, Ferragamo will host a VIP after-party from 8-9 p.m.
- Tickets to #LMCFashBash costs $50 for general admission; $100 for VIP access, which includes a swag bag (bonus), access to Ferragamo’s VIP after-party (double bonus), and a premium sea turtle adoption (trips!). For more information, call 561-627-8280 ext. 103, or visit marinelife.org/LMCFashBash.
So who will be working the runway in 2015? #LMCFashBash alum and WPTV/WFLX news anchor Jay Cashmere, and his wife Kelly, will act as the evening’s emcee, while the following fashion pairings will model the duds:
- #RadioRoyalty: Mo and Sally from KOOL 105.5
- #MediaMoguls: Tamra FitzGerald and Michelle Noga
- #DesigningDuo: Giovanni DiStadio and Eve Beres
- #TheRestaurateurs: Eddie Schmidt and Ozzie Medeiros
- #ThrillSeekers: Emerson Lotzia and Meagan Lotzia
- #JoieDeVivreTrio: Willa Cohen, Dawn Hoffman, and Alice Waxman
- #OceanHeroes : Brooke Raich and Paul Brooks
- #MoneyMavens: Shana Peterson Sheptac and Gail Horvath
- #PoloPrepsters: Richard Gaff and Danni Melita
- #GolfGurus: Clayton Idle and Lindsay Idle