Fright Nights is known around South Florida for its three impressively terrifying haunted houses, which get scarier each year. This year is no exception. Each of the three haunts, titled Flamingo Hotel, New World Order and Vile, tells its own scary story as brave guests wind their way through the dark maze.
While the rides in Midway provide much-needed respite from the heart-pounding scares of the haunted houses, guests should be warned that they aren’t quite out of the fright-zone. Costumed Fright Nights cast members roam Midway throughout the night, jumping out to scare you when you least expect it.
- Dates: October 10-11, 16-18, 23-25, 30-31 and November 1
- Times: Thursdays 6pm-11pm; Fridays & Saturdays 6pm to midnight
- Tickets: $25 for general admission, 3 haunts and unlimited Midway rides; $15 for general admission and 3 haunts; $10 wristband for unlimited rides
- Location: South Florida Fairgrounds: 9067 Southern Blvd., West Palm Beach
- For more information, visit myfrightnights.com.