On Saturday, November 28, Downtown Palm Beach Gardens’ small local retailers and restaurants will take part in the national Small Business Saturday, which encourages holiday shoppers to support small and local brick and mortar businesses.
“Downtown Palm Beach Gardens is known for its unique local and small boutiques and restaurants,” said Erin Devlin, Shopping Center Marketing Manager for ShopCore Properties, owners and managing entity for Downtown Palm Beach Gardens. “The pandemic has been hard on all businesses throughout the nation, but even more so for the smaller stores. We encourage the community to help boost the economy by shopping and supporting locally at on Nov. 28.”
Small and local businesses at Downtown Palm Beach Gardens include Avocado Cantina, Bike Boutique by Villain, Blessed Boutique, Bungalow Palm Beach, ClayHaus, CraftHaus, Couture Optique, FroYotopia, Keola Health & Wellness, Lola Chic, Molle Bridal, Pineapple Kidz , Style So Chic, The Accessory Bar, Tipsy Salon Bar, Vagabond Apparel and Whole Pet Essentials.
Small Business Saturday promotions:
- Molle Bridal: Sample sale, featuring 20 to 80 percent off on select dresses ($999 to $1500)
- Whole Pet Essentials: Buy-one-get-one free Mimi T-Shirts, 40 percent off all Overseas Beds
- ClayHaus and CraftHaus: For every $50 gift card purchased, shoppers receive $10 in bonus bucks
- Pineapple Kidz: 20 percent off
- Vagabond Apparel: 20 percent off