1. Secret spot: Head to the lagoon boardwalk for a prime vantage point of the JetBlue Stage, and make sure to snag an early spot on the seawall or city docks for an uninterrupted view of the closing fireworks, scheduled for May 5 at 9 p.m.
2. App store: Create your own schedule with reminder notifications on the SunFest app, which works offline. You can also use it to look up various details, such as where ATMs and specific kinds of food and drink are located, or drop a pin to remember where you parked.
3. The Stand: Get closer to your favorite acts with reserved viewing areas near the stage, available for purchase on a per-show basis.
4. Skip the parking headache: Save some moola by riding your bike to SunFest. You can park it for free at the bike valet, a secure corral near the Clematis Street gate.
Pass on Porta Potties: VIPee wristbands ($5 weeknight/$8 weekend) grant you access to the three upgraded, air-conditioned bathrooms with sinks on-site.
5. Silver status: Because SunFest’s coveted Gold Pass sells out almost immediately, the festival has added a new Silver Pass level that covers the same exclusive amenities—including entry to an upgraded waterfront hospitality area named The Cove—minus backstage access.