Make that next poolside soiree a hit with our Sunset Sangria, a tri-wine sangria filled with a springtime bounty. This is the perfect cocktail concoction for warmer weather and a great way to use that sweetened wine from the peach marinade, so lets get to sipping. Made with three different white wines and collection of springtime fruits, this recipe will serve eight hearty party guests.
What you’ll need:
- 1 jar of wine marinade (recipe here)
- 1 bottle of chardonnay
- 1 bottle of brut Champagne
- 1 pint of strawberries, hulled and halved
- 2 peaches, pitted and cut into eighths
- 1 lemon, sliced into quarter-inch wheels
- 1 lime, sliced into quarter-inch wheels
- 2 oranges (preferably smaller in size), sliced into quarter-inch wheels
Place all fruit into a large pitcher and add chardonnay and wine marinade. Allow to sit for at least four hours at room temperature before serving.
When ready to serve, add champagne and ice. Serve with a ladle, making sure each glass gets a helping of fruit.