- There are 1,008,166 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida. 18,679 people have died. There are 65,936 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County. 1,697 people have died. [Florida Department of Health]
- For a list of Palm Beach County testing sites, click here. [Palm Beach County]
- Palm Beach Outlets will host OneBlood Donation Drive on Saturday, October 24, from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Subsequent drives will be held on October 31, November 7 and 14, and December 5 and 12. Donations will be tested for coronavirus antibodies for free.
- Palm Beach Outlets and Feeding South Florida will host a drive-up food distribution on Monday, October 26, from 8 to 10 a.m. The distributions will take place every Monday morning through December 28.
- If you have questions, need further guidance, or have symptoms, call the Health Department at 1-866-779-6121 [Florida Department of Health]
- U.S. Small Business Administration announced the automatic deferments on loans through December 31, 2020.
Images courtesy of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.