- There are 1,676,171 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida. 25,833 people have died. There are 103,862 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County. 2,139 people have died. [Florida Department of Health]
- Palm Beach Outlets will host drive-thru food distributions with Schumacher Auto Group & The Tree of Life Resource Center on Fridays, February 12, March 12, and April 9, from 8 to 10 a.m.
- For updates on the COVID-19 vaccine in Florida, click here. [Florida Department of Health]
- For a list of Palm Beach County testing sites, click here. [Palm Beach County]
- If you have questions, need further guidance, or have symptoms, call the Health Department at 1-866-779-6121 [Florida Department of Health]
- U.S. Small Business Administration announced the automatic deferments on loans through December 31, 2020.
Images courtesy of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.