- There are 2,191,038 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Florida. 34,696 people have died. There are 140,374 confirmed COVID-19 cases in Palm Beach County. 2,738 people have died. [Florida Department of Health]
- All Florida residents ages ages 18 years and older are now eligible for the all COVID vaccines. The Pfizer vaccine is authorized for people ages 16 and older. All residents under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian ad complete the COVID0-19 vaccine screening and consent form. Other eligible groups: persons determined to be vulnerable by a physician; health care workers with direct patient contact; long-term facility residents and staff. Click here for the vaccine finder. [Florida Department of Health]
- For a list of Palm Beach County testing sites, click here. [Palm Beach County]
- If you have questions, need further guidance, or have symptoms, call the Health Department at 1-866-779-6121 [Florida Department of Health]
- U.S. Small Business Administration announced the automatic deferments on loans through December 31, 2020.
Images courtesy of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.