- Since March 2020, there have been 2,337,613 confirmed COVID-19 cases among Florida residents. 37,985 residents have died. This week, 15,978 new cases were reported, 48 people died. Since March 2020, there have been 149,073 confirmed COVID-19 cases among residents of Palm Beach County. [Florida Department of Health]
- 11,001,713 (9,489,046 full series, 1,512,667 first dose) Florida residents have received their COVID-19 vaccines. 803,096 Palm Beach County residents have received a COVID vaccine.
- All Florida residents ages ages 18 years and older are now eligible for the all COVID vaccines. The Pfizer vaccine is authorized for people ages 12 and older. All residents under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guardian and d complete the COVID-19 vaccine screening and consent form. Other eligible groups: persons determined to be vulnerable by a physician; health care workers with direct patient contact; long-term facility residents and staff. Click here for the vaccine finder. [Florida Department of Health]
- For a list of Palm Beach County testing sites, click here. [Palm Beach County]
- If you have questions, need further guidance, or have symptoms, call the Health Department at 1-866-779-6121 [Florida Department of Health]
Images courtesy of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.