There is no better—or more sensual—way to celebrate the month of love than with a couples spa experience. Stop by these local spas for a delectable Valentine’s Day treat for two.
- PGA National Resort & Spa, Couples Chocolate Swedish massage ($215 for 50 minutes). During this relaxing treatment, chocolate-infused oils are applied to the skin to promote elasticity, moisture, and endorphins. Finish it off with a glass of Champagne and a dip in the spa’s Water of the World mineral healing pool for one truly unforgettable celebration of love.
- Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island Beach Resort & Spa, Rose Petal Facial ($99), Rose Hydrator Body Envelopment ($99), and Rose Hydrator Mani/Pedi ($89). Though not specifically designed for two, these treatments at SiSpa at the Palm Beach Marriott Singer Island harness the power of the rose to leave skin and body ready for a hot Valentine’s date night.
- Boca Raton Resort & Club, 50-minute Couples Massage ($330) and 80-minute Couples Massage ($430). These massages are customized to fit individual needs, and, on Valentine’s Day, each guest will receive complimentary Champagne, roses, and a customized aromatherapy oil blending bar experience.
- Eau Palm Beach Resort & Spa, The Perfect Champagne and Caviar Couple’s Journey ($1,100). The Eau offers a plethora of couples spa experiences, but our favorite is the Perfect Champagne and Caviar Couple’s Journey, which includes a massage, a facial, a pedicure, a manicure, and 30 minutes of private villa time.
- Maui Spa & Wellness Center, Couples Retreat ($295-$375). Couples will enjoy mango mimosas as well as an aromatherapy foot soak, massage, and the Hana Experience composed of time in the steam room, sauna, Swiss shower, waterfall deluge, and cold plunge pool.